List Your Property
Adrian Real Estate helps you sell your home for more money and walks you through the complicated selling, negotiating, and closing processes. To be clear: not all Realtors are the same. Our work ethic, integrity, marketing, care, dedication, and creativity are unsurpassed. Real estate is our craft, and we excel at it. What makes Adrian Real Estate different?
1. We spend money to list and market your property properly: professional photos, drone aerial video, and targeted internet marketing are just a few of the services included when you list with Adrian Real Estate. We invest our own money and resources in marketing your property!
2. Marketed OPEN HOUSES: Did you know that many agents no longer hold open houses? We believe open houses are an important piece of the marketing process--if marketed correctly. We market towards targeted online buyers and the traditional method of the Sunday paper.
3. Luxury photos and video: We pay to make sure your property looks good, stands out, and attracts buyers!
4. 5 Point Marketing Strategy. We form a specific marketing plan for your property based on 5 important marketing categories. Our powerful web-based tools allow us to reach a large buying demographic.
5. Professionalism: We pride ourselves in treating all people with respect, dignity, and professionalism.
6. Powerful connections: We are highly educated, involved,and respected individuals who have deep roots in West Michigan. These circles of influence enhance the marketing, pedigree, and perception of our listings.
7. 24/7 attention: We are always on the job. Some agents think real estate is a 9-5 job. We are on the job 24/7!
8. Luxury signs: We use a sign post to hang your luxury yard sign. Many brokerages place old signs with rusty metal frames in your yard. The sign is a reflection of the home.
9. Communication: We believe that communication is key. We work for you; we are always reporting back to you and providing feedback via phone calls, text, emails, and reports.
10: We are members of the local Multiple Listing Service (MLS). Your listing will be accessed, available, and marketed to all realtors and buyers in West Michigan. It is a powerful tool!
11. Attention to detail: We are constantly fine tuning your listing and marketing plan.
12. Creativity: We are constantly asking ourselves how we can best market your property. If that means marketing to targeted buyers in Chicago or creating a branded aerial drone video, or hosting a party, we will do it!
13. Understanding our Role: We understand that when we list your property, we work for you. Our job is to represent your best interests, sell your property quickly, and get you top dollar for your home. We are humbled and honored to work for our clients. We show our appreciation by working harder and smarter than other agents.
14. Nimble and responsive: As a small, boutique brokerage, we have the ability to react quickly, change, and adapt. A large ship takes a long time to adapt and change course, plus the chain of command is cumbersome; a smaller, more nimble ship has the ability to make moves that a larger one cannot. Our cohesive team is strategic and exact in our movements; our precision allows us to be very effective in selling West Michigan real estate!
15. We Are Local: Did you know that some real estate agents and brokerages are not even from West Michigan? We are proudly 100% local. We have deep roots in West Michigan. We make money here, and we reinvest those profits right here in our community.
The best day for selling
According to research, Thursday is the best day of the week to list your home for sale. By listing your home for sale on a Thursday, you can make it available immediately for weekend showings. Come Saturday – the busiest day for real estate – your home will have only been on sale for two days, which is great for attracting full-price offers. In general, the shorter amount of time your home remains on the market, the higher the offer you’ll receive.